What is a Home Inspection
The home buying process can be confusing and stressful for many people. Not only will you need to consider things such as price, terms, and location, you may also be concerned about whether the house itself has major problems that could become costly surprises after you purchase and move into your new home.
The Home Inspection is an unbiased professional assessment of the overall condition of the home. It provides you an expert opinion and professional report on the condition of the structure, systems, and various components within a home. Providing you with the confidence and peace of mind you deserve with the largest purchase you will ever make.
We strongly encourage you to be present if possible during the end of your inspection to receive the greatest benefit and knowledge about your home and so that we can answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Your inspection will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete depending on the size and condition of the home.
In order to prepare the report, an inspector must conduct a visual inspection of the home. Your inspector will evaluate and report on the condition and operation of the following areas:
What does the Home Inspection include?
- Roof Structure & Coverings, Chimney, Flashings, & Drainage System
- Exterior Grounds & Grading, Driveway, Porches, Patio, Decks, & Balcony
- Exterior Wall Cladding/Siding, Doors, Windows, & Trim, etc…
- Foundation & Structural Components; Floors, Walls, Ceilings, Attic Structures, Insulation & Ventilation Systems
- Garage Ceiling, Walls, Floors, Doors, & Garage Door Operators
- Interior Ceiling, Walls, Floors, Doors, Windows, Steps/Stairways, Cabinets, Countertops
- Built-In Kitchen Appliances for Proper Installation & Operation
- Plumbing System Supply, Distribution Lines & Fixtures, Drain Waste & Vent Systems, Hot Water & Gas Systems & Vents
- Electrical System Service Entrance & Distribution Panels, Branch Circuit Conductors, Receptacles, Fixtures, & Smoke Detectors
- Heating & Air Conditioning Systems, Components, Controls, Distribution Systems, & Fireplace
Our professional home inspection meets and exceeds the highest recognized technical standards in the industry and by the State of Florida. Real Estate professionals stake their reputation on us every day. We offer a straightforward, unbiased, and easy to read report and summary covering the condition of the home that will help you make an informed and confident decision. We are able to personally review our findings with you at the end of the inspection to help you keep everything in perspective, and your custom computer report with digital photos will be provided within one day.
Your inspector will identify and explain the areas and systems of the home in need of repair or replacement, and recommend evaluation by a qualified contractor or in some rare cases a structural engineer as necessary.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other services, please contact us so we can best serve your needs. Thank you and we look forward to earning your business.