Meet the Inspector


     

Walter Lindberg

Certified Master Inspector

  • General Manager – Ace Inspections Inc
  • Mobile_Text:  850.902.7060 
  • Email:  AceInspections1@gmail.com
  • Florida DBPR Licensed Inspector #HI 109
  • Florida Association of Building Inspectors
  • Registered Professional Inspector #0733
  • ASHI Certified Inspector #251309
  • Certified Professional Inspector #6061299
  • Certified Wind Mitigation/4-Pt Inspector
  • Certified InfraRed Thermographer
  • Certified IAQ/Mold Inspector 
  • Certified Commercial PCA Inspector
  • Certified FHA/HUD Foundation Inspector
  • Certified Florida WDO Inspector 
  • ECAR Member – Supra E-Key Access 

“My purpose is to make a difference in the lives of other people… and help them provide a safe, secure, and comfortable home for their family. My philosophy about Real Estate is simple. I dedicate my time and energy delivering First-Class service to You, my customer. I put myself in your shoes, treat you like family and treat your money like it was my money. The greatest compliment I can receive is a referral from you to a friend or family member.

My goal… is to become your personal building consultant for life!

Give us 5% of your Confidence… and We’ll Earn the other 95%”