Our Loyalty and Commitment is to You
We provide you the Facts to help you make an Informed and Intelligent Decision about your Home… and give You the Confidence and Peace of Mind You Deserve!
You owe it to yourself to hire the most qualified and professional inspector, who has your best interest at heart to help protect your family and your investment. You’ve got one shot at having your home inspected by certified and licensed professional who has the training and experience necessary to identify any major defects and deficiencies or needed repairs and replacement. If you are considering Buying or Selling a Home, Townhome, Condominium, or Commercial Property, it is critical for you to have the property thoroughly inspected before your sales listing or final purchase by an experienced and impartial professional inspector.
Ace Inspections works to provide you the most complete and accurate report concerning any Structural Defects, System Deficiencies or Safety Hazards throughout your entire home.
Our professional home inspection meets and exceeds the highest recognized technical standards in the industry and by the State of Florida. Real Estate professionals stake their reputation on us every day. We offer a straightforward, unbiased, and easy to read report and summary covering the condition of the home that will help you make an informed and confident decision. We are able to personally review our findings with you at the end of the inspection to help you keep everything in perspective, and your customized computer report with digital photos will be provided within one day. Your inspector will evaluate and report on the condition and operation of the following areas:
What does the Home Inspection include?
- Roof Structure & Coverings, Chimney, Flashings, & Drainage System
- Exterior Grounds & Grading, Driveway, Porches, Patio, Decks, & Balcony
- Exterior Wall Cladding/Siding, Doors, Windows, & Trim, etc…
- Foundation & Structural Components; Floors, Walls, Ceilings, Attic Structures, Insulation & Ventilation Systems
- Garage Ceiling, Walls, Floors, Doors, & Garage Door Operators
- Interior Ceiling, Walls, Floors, Doors, Windows, Steps/Stairways, Cabinets, Countertops
- Built-In Kitchen Appliances for Proper Installation & Operation
- Plumbing System Supply, Distribution Lines & Fixtures, Drain Waste & Vent Systems, Hot Water & Gas Systems & Vents
- Electrical System Service Entrance & Distribution Panels, Branch Circuit Conductors, Receptacles, Fixtures, & Smoke Detectors
- Heating & Air Conditioning Systems, Components, Controls, Distribution Systems, & Fireplace
Your inspector will identify and explain the areas and systems of the home in need of repair or replacement, and recommend evaluation by a qualified contractor or in some rare cases a structural engineer as necessary.
Your inspection will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete depending on the size and condition of the home.
We strongly encourage you to be present if possible during your inspection to receive the greatest benefit and knowledge about your home and so that we can answer any questions or concerns you may have.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other services, please contact us so we can best serve your needs. Thank you and we look forward to earning your business.
Proudly Serving: Crestview, Baker, Niceville, Valparaiso, Bluewater Bay, Shalimar, Fort Walton Beach, Mary Esther, Navarre, Destin, Miramar Beach, Milton Florida and surrounding areas